What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

- have had breakfast coffee. *purrs*

- put on the new straplocks on my new Fender Strat, after I nearly dropped the thing a couple of days ago, because the rear strap thingy came loose. Ew! Managed to catch the thing before it hit the floor, phew!
Bought straplocks yesterday, but got home late after meeting up with two fellow LIFAD (Liebe Ist Für Alle Da) members and fellow Rammstein fans - Swedish Anna and American Thomas (WW2 eastern front re-enactor - love that!) - in Copenhagen and having great fun. So the straplocks had to wait until today.

- is about to put up two guitar wall hangers I bought yesterday, for my Levin Model 118 Concert classical guitar ('63), and my Fender.
I'm an expert on stumbling on stuff, so the smart thing do is at least to get my guitars out of the way. ;)

Wish I could still play the guitar! Thinking of going to bed - full of cold or some bug, and feel like c**p.

- have had breakfast coffee. *purrs*

- put on the new straplocks on my new Fender Strat, after I nearly dropped the thing a couple of days ago, because the rear strap thingy came loose. Ew! Managed to catch the thing before it hit the floor, phew!
Bought straplocks yesterday, but got home late after meeting up with two fellow LIFAD (Liebe Ist Für Alle Da) members and fellow Rammstein fans - Swedish Anna and American Thomas (WW2 eastern front re-enactor - love that!) - in Copenhagen and having great fun. So the straplocks had to wait until today.

- is about to put up two guitar wall hangers I bought yesterday, for my Levin Model 118 Concert classical guitar ('63), and my Fender.
I'm an expert on stumbling on stuff, so the smart thing do is at least to get my guitars out of the way. ;)

I didn't know you played guitar Maria - me too! How long have you been playing?

Bored listening to a Cloud Computing telecon. :sleeping:
Yeah do that all the time, too :)

But I'm now waiting for my model to dry (first one since I was a kid). Reasonably happy up 'till now.

Maria, straplocks are the way to go. Put them on all my guitars. Nothing so embarising as dropping you shiny guitar on the floor and getting dents all over.

Cool! A fellow string-bender! Love it! :D
I played a lot when I was a teenager, then I quit for a long stretch of time - and some years ago I was given an old Levin classical concert guitar by a friend, which got me started again.
Then I ran into my-now-ex-boyfriend, and the guitar got put away.
Recently, I dug it out again, and as I wrote, I've just bought a Fender-thingy. :D
Then a friend called me the other day to ask me if I was interested in a Boss pedal board?
Her hubby wanted to get rid of it, and so he thought about me, the sweetie.
So one of these days I'm going to receive instructions about where and when I can pick it up, I think Laila (friend) might have sent it together with some other stuff, to a fellow friend. ;)

So basically I'm now doing what I can to harden the skin on my fingers again, looking up electric guitar lessons on YouTube and generally having fun and making a lot of noise. :D
How about you?

Cool! A fellow string-bender! Love it! :D
I played a lot when I was a teenager, then I quit for a long stretch of time - and some years ago I was given an old Levin classical concert guitar by a friend, which got me started again.
Then I ran into my-now-ex-boyfriend, and the guitar got put away.
Recently, I dug it out again, and as I wrote, I've just bought a Fender-thingy. :D
Then a friend called me the other day to ask me if I was interested in a Boss pedal board?
Her hubby wanted to get rid of it, and so he thought about me, the sweetie.
So one of these days I'm going to receive instructions about where and when I can pick it up, I think Laila (friend) might have sent it together with some other stuff, to a fellow friend. ;)

So basically I'm now doing what I can to harden the skin on my fingers again, looking up electric guitar lessons on YouTube and generally having fun and making a lot of noise. :D
How about you?

Maria, straplocks are the way to go. Put them on all my guitars. Nothing so embarising as dropping you shiny guitar on the floor and getting dents all over.

Ayup, I'm really happy that I bought straplocks, they work just fine. :thumbleft:
Am going to buy some for the classical guitar as well, as the strap on that one has come off now and then too...annoying.

Messing around on the forum, fighting a minor headache AND eagerly awaiting my new toy!
$(KGrHqZ,!pgE9eOFM7E+BPfcdRJEh!~~60_12.jpg

My turn to annoy my above neighbours, with a lot of noise!

Oh, and watching Austin Powers... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back