What are you doing tonight?

Thorlifter

Captain
7,993
453
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Location
Knoxville, TN
I'm surfing my favorite website, Aircraft of World War II, and having my 3rd glass of Canadian Hunter. I had a PB&J for dinner.

TPBM is.........
 
PP and J oh man you poor sod 8)

searching through a mass of LW German documentation for my book project, covering the PC keyboard, while the mrs. is watching one of her fav movies
 
Just surfing on my new MacBook. I also ordered a cover for it with the following on it!

Corsair.png
 
Watch a movie with my partner.
 
Just worked second job and winding down before sleep..

There's a plan to go to the gym in the morning...
 
Wrangling midgets, playing with my water buffalo, dinner and other haus frau duties.

The normal.
 
Tonight I will be going for a 2 hour or so hike if the weather holds out, then to the gym to lift some weights and jump on the treadmill if I cannot hike in the woods. Then home and hopefully catch up on some reading. Nothing too exciting
 
I believe tonight I will be under the sink fixing the garbage disposal. Wifey just called and said it won't turn on and it's leaking.
 
maybe the gasket has slipped, has she tried pushing the reset button on the bottom, yet?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back