What Are You Driving ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is dads cruiser sxcept his is brown, has differn't wheels and the bullbar isn't wacko.
Great trucks
(oh yeah this is the petrol model ours is diesel.

just for you fellas i will post some pics of the car i went upside a bluebum in
later when i take them. expect them in a couple of days
toughest vehicle made . Even had a war named for them as they were the mainstay of the Chadian army against Libya in the 90's and the war was sometimes called the Toyota War

Toyota War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love my French car - not cos it's French, but that it has been utterly brilliant and reliable for the last 10 years...

Attachments

• 406.jpg
    406.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 109
Finally got a photo of my current daily ride.

37+ MPG and she'll cruise easy at 85 mph (I keep it a shade under in the 75 mph zones). Fully loaded I enjoy driving her.

Attachments

• HPIM0297.JPG
    HPIM0297.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 142
Joe: I know why you refer to it as her..... she's wearing a bra !!

FYI, a bra will discolor the paint in about six months....

Charles

My friend has a bra for his Polo GT - only keeps it on for four days at time, then four days off, then four days on. Supposed to keep the fade at bay. Quick machine as well - Polo GT Mk.III 1.3 'bout 80 BHP with ECU 'n chip, lowered 60mm. Starts pulling away from mine on a drag in 'bout 3rd gear. Here's his pride 'n joy..

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t73706.html

Rattles like fook though 'n NOT a comfortable ride.

My friend has a bra for his Polo GT - only keeps it on for four days at time, then four days off, then four days on. Supposed to keep the fade at bay. Quick machine as well - Polo GT Mk.III 1.3 'bout 80 BHP with ECU 'n chip, lowered 60mm. Starts pulling away from mine on a drag in 'bout 3rd gear. Here's his pride 'n joy..

Club Polo Forum > neil_dubgt's polo GT!!

Club Polo Forum > neil_dubgt's polo GT!!

Mate of mine had a car bra on his Golf Clipper. Just took it off today and found it had caught grit underneath and scratched the paintwork quite badly! Needless to say it's now been put back on

You've all seen my truck, the '87 Mazda B2000 pick-up. Was telling FBJ,
after driving it for twenty years, last week-end I put power steering on it.
Just two parts, two hoses and a belt. A four hour job, and wow... what
a difference.

Charles

You've all seen my truck, the '87 Mazda B2000 pick-up. Was telling FBJ,
after driving it for twenty years, last week-end I put power steering on it.
Just two parts, two hoses and a belt. A four hour job, and wow... what
a difference.

Charles

Power steering Charles :?:

Way to join the 21st century :)

(just kidding)

TO

Ok heres my cars. First up is my daily driver a 1990 Ford EA Falcon. She runs a CFI 3.9L straight six

And heres my parts car for the sedan, A 1991 EA Falcon wagon 30th anniversary model, also running a CFI 3.9L straight six. I picked this car up for a carton of beer!

Well heres my ride a few weeks ago at a car show.
1977 Holden LX Torana. Thats an all original car you're looking at!

Yes thats a Model T next to it.

Attachments

• torana1.jpg
    torana1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 100
  • torana2.jpg
    torana2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back