What Are You Driving ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

do not waste your money in cars...get several girlfriends instead and travel around the earth.

Are you implying you spend all your money on girls ? I can't help but feel all your lasses appreciate your wallet...

Well I did have this as a runaround

17102007921.gif

Painted matt black with rollers for the stealth fighter look. Built like a battleship, except slower and doesn't handle as well. Now gone as I've bought this

P1010817.gif

P1010836.gif

P1010831.gif

0711280113.gif

Nissan 200SX S13 with loads of engine goodies including T28 Turbo, 300ZX afm, 44cc injectors, front mount intercooler, 4 branch lightened bottom end, blitz filter, quick shift, paddle clutch (makes town driving interesting) and more besides. However the wheels are quite vile and needs lowering desperately. Being a Japanese car it is of course perfectly reliable, I only had to change the head gasket, cylinder head, slave cylinder and air flow meter within the first week of ownership!

do not waste your money in cars...get several girlfriends instead and travel around the earth.

Are you implying you spend all your money on girls ? I can't help but feel all your lasses appreciate your wallet...

Not exactly...i do not let them focus on the money; it has worked and works for me in the vast majority of cases. There is this method known as discovery process you can utilize to gather minimum profile information of the girl. When dealing with women money should always be a mere accessory, nothing more nothing less.

Those who lure women into their webs by means of economic display (cars, expensive clothing, expensive gifts, etc) are cases of psychological complexes (ie. inferiority complex).

I acknowledge the fact cars are in the majority of cases a necessity and not exactly a luxury though.

As for myself, at least since i left my parents home, i have lived for the most part in cities where public transport (bus/trains/metro) functions in one degree or another...that´s my choice.

I have had only one car so far, and it was not mine. It was assigned to me by one company i worked for. Where i´m currently living i have a bike (great exercise).

Buying a car is the least of my concerns even if i could do it any moment...i´d rather make a long trip across the earth when going on vacation.

In my experience cars are cheaper and more reliable than women. After all, a car can't turn you down for someone with more money or go back to it's previous owner....................

Exactly right, Chris. I've never thought of a method , just get on with it.

I'm not knocking you for not owning a car, Udet, you just worded your last comment in a way that implied that all your money went on women. Personally, I love my car - it's cheap and sporty enough for me to enjoy. I do have a few glances because it's orange, but it's a nice colour and I couldn't care less if girls looked or not 'cos I've got a girl at home.

And Creep - nice ride !

Exactly Marc. I never got women because of my cars or money. I got them because I know how to treat women.

I do love my Jeep though. It has great power and it has practical use.

Exactly right, Chris. I've never thought of a method , just get on with it.

I'm not knocking you for not owning a car, Udet, you just worded your last comment in a way that implied that all your money went on women. Personally, I love my car - it's cheap and sporty enough for me to enjoy. I do have a few glances because it's orange, but it's a nice colour and I couldn't care less if girls looked or not 'cos I've got a girl at home.

And Creep - nice ride !

I undestand; but i do not think that by saying "get several girlfriends instead" one should imply all your money will be spent on women.

Ok, i did not know you were one of the married ones! You have to believe me...i was not advocating cheating.8)

Also i did not imply you could be one of those who lure women into their traps by means of economic display.

Even if I was one of those that attempted to lure women with money; I wouldn't be very successful with a Pug 206 - no matter how much I love the car. :p

So whats wrong with being married?

Absolutely nothing. Statistics show that a married man gets much more sex than the normal single man. Udet obviously is not normal. :toothy5:

Marriage, in my humble opinion, is great. I love my wife and enjoy her company. Like most any relationships, there are times when we get POd at each other, but for the majority we are best of friends and lovers. What more could you ask for in life?

Absolutely nothing. Statistics show that a married man gets much more sex than the normal single man. Udet obviously is not normal. :toothy5:

Marriage, in my humble opinion, is great. I love my wife and enjoy her company. Like most any relationships, there are times when we get POd at each other, but for the majority we are best of friends and lovers. What more could you ask for in life?

Agreed (except for the part about Udet being normal :lol: Sorry Udet I had to! ) and I believe all the same thing about my marriage. I am extremely happy.

I can't imagine being single. In fact, God forbid, if something happened to my wife, celibacy here I come. Too much work. Besides I could develop a good relationship with my metacarpals.

This is dads cruiser sxcept his is brown, has differn't wheels and the bullbar isn't wacko.
Great trucks
(oh yeah this is the petrol model ours is diesel.

just for you fellas i will post some pics of the car i went upside a bluebum in
later when i take them. expect them in a couple of days

Attachments

• 3fe9_1.jpg
    3fe9_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread

Back