What Are You Driving ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I finally got around to replacing my old 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Here is the 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I picked up today. I thought about buying a new one, but decided to go with one that is a few years old instead. It just sucks to drive one off the lot and lose so much value on it.

j2.jpg

Drove a 2004 BMW 740il until last year. Dumped it cause it kept breaking down.

sweet car but a real piece of sh!t !!!!!!!!!!!

Now i drive a 2004 RAV-4... great car and very reliable... not quite as glamorous though!!!

My second car was the best though... Police suspension!

1979 Dodge Police Cruiser

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 147
Yep
never been a fan of new cars for precisely that reason

Nice wheels by the way 8)

Yeah I do not think that I will ever buy a brand new car.

I am real satisfied with this one. She drives really great. Just sucked having to drive her 200km in a blizzard today to get her home! :lol:

Dumped it cause it kept breaking down.

sweet car but a real piece of sh!t !!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you 100% on that! I can't stand BMW. It is just an overpriced piece of ****! Over here they actually call them Bayrische Mist Wagon (Bavarian **** Car). :lol:

Last edited:
Aww now Beemers aren't all that bad!

Here's my '79 320i taken around Christmas 2004.

There's a few things I'd like to get done to it, like repairing the rear body damage, upgrade the interior and find a pair of European bumpers for it.

But all in all, it's a blast to drive, especially on the roads up here in the hills and mountains!

Attachments

• xmas_beemer_2004[800x600].jpg
    xmas_beemer_2004[800x600].jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 134
A Mini, tiny by US standards but you don't pay our petrol prices.

Attachments

• Mini W.jpg
    Mini W.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 113
Aww now Beemers aren't all that bad!

Here's my '79 320i taken around Christmas 2004.

There's a few things I'd like to get done to it, like repairing the rear body damage, upgrade the interior and find a pair of European bumpers for it.

But all in all, it's a blast to drive, especially on the roads up here in the hills and mountains!

Great looking car... perhaps they were made better then.

A Mini, tiny by US standards but you don't pay our petrol prices.
Sharp looking Mini, and there are quite a few of those here in town. The majority of them have been "fixed up" in one way or another.

Great looking car... perhaps they were made better then.
Thanks...it still needs some work (body, interior mechanical) but it's a solid machine.

Not the best pic...or parking (NO IT WASNT ME !!!!)...this is my truck. He's a late 2003 Nissan Navara, 2.5 TD. Immensly powerfull...errrr 133 BHP !. He ?...I call him Babe after Paul Bunyans Big Blue Ox.

Tends to get dirty quite a lot as he does 2 trips (out and back) each day across tank tracks and bridges to sort out the missus's horse...if you have a horse, you'll know what I mean about looking after !!!.

Great bit of kit in this soft white stuff we're all under at the moment and I have to say, its the one vbehicle we've owned that the missus hasnt been able to fill the back up with shopping...even tho' she's tried numerous times !.

Her car is a white MK1, 1.8 GTI VW Golf Cabrio. Fortunately, I dont have any pics of that one...yes I hate the bl**dy thing !

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 105
I traded in this summer an 04 car with 75000 miles for an 06 Infiniti G35 coupe with 36000 miles. That little fellow will flat haul and yet on a 1000 plus mile road trip it got 29 miles per gallon driving just over the legal speed limit, 65-75 mph. Only problem is that it needs premium gas.

I think that my Jeep is pretty decent. I was getting 23 miles per gallon on the autobahn the other day. Of course this does not compare to smaller cars, but for an SUV that is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back