What Are You Listening To??? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

3 Doors Down- Kryptonite
3 Doors Down-Citizen Soldier
Billy Joel- Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.
Jackson 5-I'll be there
Michael Jackson-Man in the Mirror
Gordon Lightfoot-Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
Eddie Money-Take me home tonight

Just a couple been listening to lately...

Last edited:
3 Doors Down- Kryptonite
3 Doors Down-Citizen Soldier
Billy Joel- Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.
Jackson 5-I'll be there
Michael Jackson-Man in the Mirror
Gordon Lightfoot-Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
Eddie Money-Take me home tonight

Just a couple been listening to lately...

A bottle of red....
A bottle of white....

Excellent choice!

Having just had a quick peruse through this thread (Couldn't resist it!!) I thought there might be a few people interested in the fact that I'm listening to Kiss' brand new album, Somic Boom and it's BLIMMIN BRILLIANT!!!! A real blast from the past
17.gif

Ok, I've managed to compile a list of every song I've listened to in the past 3 years in chronological order, so get ready for some reading...

Ok, so I'm pulling your leg ;) But here's what I've really been into the past couple of years:
Def Leppard
The Who
Van Halen
Huey Lewis and the News
Muse
KISS
Led Zep
Loads of classic 50's era 'Rock n Roll'

Oh heck, it's all here, look for yoursleves ;) cheddarcheese89?s Music Profile ? Users at Last.fm

Ok, I've managed to compile a list of every song I've listened to in the past 3 years in chronological order, so get ready for some reading...

Ok, so I'm pulling your leg ;) But here's what I've really been into the past couple of years:
Def Leppard
The Who
Van Halen
Huey Lewis and the News
Muse
KISS
Led Zep

Oh heck, it's all here, look for yoursleves ;) cheddarcheese89?s Music Profile ? Users at Last.fm

Now, that's REAL Rock n' Roll, no matter how you slice and dice it! 8)

Def Leppard
The Who
Van Halen
Huey Lewis and the News
Muse
KISS
Led Zep

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back