What Are You Listening To??? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Recently, I bought a couple of cheap cd's to "harass" one of my friends with, and I'm giving 'em a spin before I bother him with the crap:
Volksmusik fürs Herz and Spitzenhits der Volksmusik. German schlager at it's worst.
It's the kind of music that'll make your ears bleed, you start rocking back and forth on the spot, begging someone to please stop the stuff, and if it isn't stopped, you'll automatically start banging your head against the wall, while screaming and crying. In other words, it's our favourite hate music. :D
Be warned - here's an example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4hfV-xxME :D

The scary thing is that I'd bet that if you have enough beers, it'll sound great. OMG the thought! :rofl:

BBC News frantically trying to make a story out of nothing happening with our 'hung' parliament...

UPDATE: A hack has seen a junior Lib Dem gopher carrying pizza into the Houses of Parliament, and someone has been obn the phone to Alistair Darling, who is in Europe promising not to give any money to the Euro group. Turning over now methinks... :rolleyes:

Vast. Bleak. Astonishing.

Attachments

• PTIncident.jpg
    PTIncident.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 103
I think you are right. In 80s a lot of the main sountracks were performed by them.

Daniel Barenboim and the Berliner Philharmonik's version of Bruckner's Symphony No.7

Is it wrong that I'm getting so into classical music at the age of 26? And that I still like metal too? :lol:

Top five on my playlist this a.m.:-

Copperhead Road – Steve Earle
Meant to Live – Switchfoot
One – U2
Swallowed in the Sea – Coldplay
In your honor – Foo Fighters

When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin.

And this time with two channels instead of one. Thank gawd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back