What are your collections (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have several collections like coins, firearms (unbuilt model kits) and such.

...I used to have marbles but I lost those a few years ago
Funny you should mention that, Geo - I happen to have quite a collection of marbles (although I don't think any of them are yours). It started many (many, many) years ago, when I pulled a red marble out of an old Rustoleum spraypaint can my Dad had in the garage. Over the decades since then, I have yet to find another - they all range from clear to such colors as blue, green and even a brownish hue. Some of the really old spraypaint cans had wooden balls, many newer brands have steel balls.

Anyway, here's they are:
image.jpg

I collect
Books
Ordnance survey maps
Porcelain coffee cans (v small cups)
Eggs
Die cast models (various)
smart car stuff
and other things I can't remember probably

I collect lots and lots of aircraft books, 95 percent WWII aircraft. Declassified documents for WWII and aircraft manuals. There is an old thread located here to show your library but I know must of who posted its grown since we all took these. I know mine has.

Show us your library....

Nice marbles Dave, maybe you've got Geo's in there. I collect books, lotsa books, old Matchbox unbuilt 1/72 aircraft kits - only the 1:72 ones as the bigger boxes take up too much space - The unofficial reference to vintage Matchbox kits

Grey hair, collecting lots of those these days; in the drain hole in the shower, on my arse, in my ears, tufts of it, but not, sadly, on my head anymore...

1. Books
2. Kits
3. Railroad slides (just started)
4. Milwaukee Road collectibles
5. Logic
6. Common sense
7. Money, this is the more difficult one
8. Sleep, hard to come by at times
9. Happy memories, this forum is a good source for that....
10. Good laughs and banter....see above!
11. Gave up on marbles long ago as well, thanks to work, where logic and common sense as bl**dy rare as an honest lawyer or politician!
12. An occasional DVD boxset, railroad, documentaries, TV series like Kojak, Sherlock Holmes etc., etc., haven't watch anything on the telly for months now....:lol:
13. 13's!

Think that's about it....;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back