What book are you reading ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The shadow out of time, by H.P. Lovecraft.
A miscelany including the shadow out of time, the dream in the witch house, the call of Cthulhu and at the mountains of madness.
French translated this time, bit exhausted, but correct translation.
Brrrr, i love it !
Sad, dark, rainy weather : time to read again such perfect terrifying, tortured and imaginative novels.
Next, depending on weather, The colour out of space by H.P. Lovecraft again or The Charlemagne division, by Jean Mabire.

I have that book along with several others like "The Lurker at the Threshold". I didn't know anybody else read him anymore. I love Lovecraft! And nobody has been able to do a true movie representation of any of his books.

Yes Njaco, movie adaptation of Lovecraft's writings is still considered impossible by many directors.
Like was "the Lord of the rings".
Until Peter Jackson proved it feasible.
I guess H.P. Lovecraft's work is still waiting for his own Peter Jackson.

I'm working on a couple right now. Re-reading Warren Bodie's book on the P-38, and just started Ben Kelsey's book "The Dragon's Teeth" about the state of the aircraft industry before and during the war.

Kamikaze Attacks of World War II: A Complete History of Japanese Suicide Strikes on American Ships, by Aircraft and Other Means by Robin L. Rielly (Author)

So far it appears comprehensive with a bunch of information that I did not know or realize before. My one possible criticism is that the writing is clunky in a few parts, THOUGH it may actually be me as I tend to read just before bed and I may just be sleepy. :lol:

finnished this one, No one avoided Danger attack on NAS Kanehoe, rather enjoyed, some very interesting info....goes hand in hand with the Kate i am building, which led the bombing attack on NAS Kanehoe.

Just finished up The Pacific, by Hugh Ambrose for the 2nd time. I recommend reading the book 1st then watch the mini series, actually
both are very good.
L*S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back