What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
After making my latest post in the "What Annoyed You Today" thread, I decided to make a small search over the internet to find a Book Convention/Book Fair near me... There is one in Los Angeles (it's a bit far away... just a bit ) and I found one in Miami, Florida (November 4-11, 2007). I took a look on their web site and that Fair looks pretty big.

It's also written that their exhibitor applications will be available on April 1... A weird idea is starting to grow in my head... A trip to Miami in November. It's a bit far away to make it in a pick-up truck full of books, but it would be awesome !

However, supplying the book could be a problem... Order them from PublishAmerica, load them in my pick-up truck, cross the border without any problem (the though part is "without any problem"), go all the way down to Miami, find the Fair in a pretty big city in which I never been, then go all the way back up to Québekistan and cross the border with all my unsold books a second time...

May be I should try to find one in New-York, Boston or Detroit... But still, the Miami Fair ends on November 11... Think about it ! My book is about WWII and I would be selling it on Arminstice Day !

Thanks! I'm proof making my way through flight school that you don't need to be smart to be a pilot

Wife and baby still sleeping. The house is nice and quiet for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread