What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes in your fantasy world he probably would but then again you bring in this vulcan thing he wouldn't be driving a plain old Me 262 either..........

no matter I hope to see your ceiling blackened soon

actually i don't hang them :lol: but i'm gonna have to hang my 1:72 B-36, there's no way i'd be able to find shelf space for that monster!

the lancaster kicks ass said:
actually i don't hang them :lol: but i'm gonna have to hang my 1:72 B-36, there's no way i'd be able to find shelf space for that monster!

I had one of those years back.. it ended up taking a flight from the second floor into the garden when I moved house - it was a spectacular crash, and the pilot seemed to escape unharmed.. :shock:

Ill probably watch the original first before seeing the new one...Im willing to bet the old one is better...

Ummmm realising that I dont have to do all my coursework today because I dont go back till monday.

Ah about that maths, what we gonna do about that?

Ive got 5 or 6 pages of Graphics to do, and well as some development work and prototyping. Gotta do my Evaluation for physics too.

Im happy that I think I found the ultimate avatar for CC.... Whatcha think Daniel, u want it????

Attachments

• xbullit_611.gif
    xbullit_611.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 127
THOSE USC BASTARDS LOST!!!!

<*Grinning from ear to ear, shall be "hate-to-say-I-told-you-so"-ing tomorrow*>

(Note: I am a UCLA fan, but since I hate USC, I'm happy as long as they lose)

did a bit more to my spitfire, that cheered me up a bit and i'm hoping to go out on the scrambler a bit later which should be good............

and CC how much data did you collect for maths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back