What cheered you up today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
super hyper jesus christ of nazareth...you destroy whatever fun is intended in one´s post.

I did expect some more mind agility from the many of you guys...

When I did write what I did i was totally, overwhelmingly joking. Now I know i was a naive spirit when I assumed you were going to detect this.

Ok folks:

The point was, that many, many women on this planet complain about us guys caring fundamentally about receiving a lovely blowjob. So there are many women thinking we men are selfish barbarians who care only about our personal pleasure. The pleasure of our female partner is a secondary theather of operations, therefore, sometimes we men "do not commit the necessary skills and strenght" to fulfill the pleasure requirements of the femmes.

Women have actually told me this. I´ve met radical feminists who do not tolerate such behavior from us.

A FICTION, a conversation between a guy and a girl who are in bed. The guy´s eyeballs rolled back, with that post-ejaculation scowl on his face (slowly changing into that selfish smiley)...in the meantime, the girl stares at the ceiling with an expression on his face that tells just one thing: DISSATISFACTION.

There is a part of the conversation when the lying selfish shameless prick tells his sexual partner:

"Laura, do you think that 30 minute blowjob you gave me was about "pleasure"????? May I know where the pleasure can be found on that?? If you could just feel the pain we do when you blow us...I thought you were detecting how great my love for you is"

Enjoyable: receiving a good blowjob. Or is there a nut in here that will disagree on that?

Excuse me, Udet, I am a selfish barbarian.

Hot Space, you should start walkin' to work - it could be the new dogging...

Im happy today because Mike Tice was fired as head coach of the Vikings. It should have been done last year. His poor coaching cost us a potential superbowl run!

Go buy a B24 model and hang it from your ceiling with one of the wings folding upwards like it was hit by flak.......if youre good with paint detailing, call it "SYSCOMS 2ND BEST BOMBER OF WW2"

:lol:

actually model them both with a Me 262A-1a doing it's thing behind and slightly above..........makes a nice hanging dio. Of course you will have to add the make beleive a/c damage ....

hey what cheered me up the sky is getting brighter and the rain has lessened

if i did that i'd have to put a vulcan in WWII 100 group colours coming up behind the -262 about to shoot it down ;)

what, they're models i can do what i like :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back