What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not actually a lemon - One lady owner from new, 50,000 miles, condition wise its good as new. For a French car its astounding. Id be hard presed to get anything else as good for £700...Id still rather have a Mini or Triumph Herald though.

Unless..... :lol: :lol:

It reminds me my sister's first car... It was a Lada. When she bought her first set of winter tires (four Pirelli tires), the clerk said :

"Four Pirelli tires on a Lada ? The tires are almost more expensive than the car !"

She had that car for over three years, though. Then she bought a Toyota.

No that thread actually pisses me off. I think the part that pisses me off the most is not his insults but rather the fact that he is blind to the fact that everyone in the thread is making fun of him for it.

Lets see what cheered me up. The fact that my 49ers beat the Minnesota Vikings 9-3! Hell yeah a Baseball score!

Oh well as a 49er fan you take every win no matter how you get it!

Chris my dad is right up there with ya, that guy is 49ers written all over him besdies the Giants baseball ..........

what cheered me up well I am looking forward to a very soggy ride on my bike soon, too warm about 70F and humid, what happened to our cold weather ? ..........oooops that is for another thread ;-P

It reminds me my sister's first car... It was a Lada. When she bought her first set of winter tires (four Pirelli tires), the clerk said :

"Four Pirelli tires on a Lada ? The tires are almost more expensive than the car !"

She had that car for over three years, though. Then she bought a Toyota.
OMG!!! Lada?!?!?! In Canada?!?!?! I think it was Lada Niva, right?
niva3.jpg

And with the 49ers. That may be the only way you will get it. :lol:

Naw they are returning to there glory days sure eneogh. I think next year they can contend for a playoff spot. Now that they have a quarterback, wide recievers, and a top running back they just need to build up the defense this offseason.

the sunrise was absolutely gorgeous this morn at 6-6.30am. the mrs and I played kissey games in the backyard while the neighbors slept

life is good !

AHHHH Damien Rice. I could never listen to his songs again. It was all ok until my brother(Who i was living with) broke up with his girlfriend and i had to put up with them songs for a month solid. Totally ruined them.
First post on the forum.
Chilling out in college.
Florian Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back