What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Monday/Tuesday 1 year old Granddaughter sleepover, Tuesday/ Wednesday 3 year old granddaughter sleepover......busy, busy, busy.....excellent...:)
Thursday/Friday Grandad sleepover! :lol: :lol:
All 6 of my grand kids are a 14hr flight NorEast.................
Likewise, NW 20 odd hour flight, 4 grand kids and 6 great grand kids...............................................so far away! :cry::cry:

Likewise, NW 20 odd hour flight, 4 grand kids and 6 great grand kids...............................................so far away! :cry::cry:
Mother, brother, sister, and 2 half brothers 24 hour flight, about 3000 Euros, and (so far-) 28 years away :)
One day I'll see them again...!

Complaints,,,,, Complaints....

It toasts 4 sides at once doesn't it???

View attachment 775274
toasts the inside only, lower each door correctly and the bread will slide out and invert itself. Close door/s to toast other side.
Amount of toasting (level of Brown) depends on sense of smell and quick hands.

My Grandparents used such a contraption in the 1950s when I was a kid.
But yes, in the 2020s they are guilty of false advertising.

I used similar sort into my late teens or early 20's.

If the heating element wire burn out you could replace it with new wire available from most hardware stores.

Now we are in a society where nothing is repairable and they wonder why there is so much garbage that needs processing at great expense.

Same problem and when we went to Hawaii for a full family xmas last year wife and I got covid. Saw SFA of grand kids while they were there as we were in isolation for almost their whole stay. We gave them their xmas presents in a windy park on Jan 7th and they flew home to the mainland next morning.

Man you must be ancient. I am 80 and my grand kids are pre teens. Then again I did not get leg irons until 35 (and it was well worth the wait).

Only bursitis in the shoulder and mild impingement from the fall. One of the ribs is healing up, but no.6 is still hurting. Good physical therapy session. I guess I should be happy I didn't break anything. My brother on the other hand (we don't speak much as he has some serious issues) had three strokes and kept the news from me and my second oldest brother. He has 15% movement in his fingers and can't move his left arm. He didn't want to appear weak or old. What a ridiculous old man he has become.

So it now has been proven that if one wants a long life, a marriage that stick you together as were you superglued and get old in shape and sharp as a pen knife, you have to have a big intrest in airplanes and/or moddeling.

Soooo.... next time you buy a kit and the other half is asking, you can say, you are working on a happy marriage.
Hows that for an irrefutable excuse??

No need to thank, you all are welcome

1. Weekend has begun (its my 9/80 regularly scheduled every other Friday off)

2. Got our Radon mitigation system installed. Can begin finishing the rest of the basement.

3. T-minus 25 days until we fly to Germany

4. I get to be a guest "teacher" again tomorrow teaching my wife's class about the Cold War years. Bringing more hands on stuff for them to see and touch as well.

One of those gorgeous Fridays, a cool 70F, took the muscle car to work windows down, fired up Spotify, started with Commander Cody and "Hot Rod Lincoln" followed by Stevie Winwood and "Gimme Some Lovin".

The rear tires never stood a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back