What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Black Lab Pups. Can't help but smile when I see this picture!!!

Attachments

• ventboat2.jpg
    ventboat2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 99
This forum. After a hard day at work today - fighting a vicious 100lb German Shep, etc, etc, I just wanted to have a mental health evening and this place did it. Laughed alittle, joked a little, participated in some threads. Great place! Thanks to the admins and mods for this.

Got the first nearly full nights sleep in almost 3 weeks. Only woke up 3 times as opposed to the 6-12 times in the previous weeks. Thank goodness for Doctor prescribed pain killers and muscle relaxants!!!

We have a cat that randomly turns up and comes into the house. On this occasion he (or maybe she) followed me from the car, up 4 flights of steps to my room. Once let in (s)he then proceeded to climb into a box filled with styrofoam

Cat1.gif

and then sleep in there for the next 2 hours

Cat2.gif

Ive been outside for a sometime but now Im back (sorry) I'm still around which is good news for me but I bet a few old soaks on this site will be really pissed off. I rattle a bit with all the pills Ive been put on and had few bits chopped about with and at times I think I'm only firing on one cylinder. I have even missed that old sod Les :) having a dig at me.
I still know absolutley squat about aircraft but still luv em.
Dont worry guys I'm only going to visit now and then for a while till I get a new Kaufmann starter fitted:rolleyes:

Ditto for me Wayne! Go to see ya back, Track.

and the hotel I'm staying at has free internet with PCs to use! I can still bug Lucky!

Ive been outside for a sometime but now Im back (sorry) I'm still around which is good news for me but I bet a few old soaks on this site will be really pissed off. I rattle a bit with all the pills Ive been put on and had few bits chopped about with and at times I think I'm only firing on one cylinder. I have even missed that old sod Les :) having a dig at me.
I still know absolutley squat about aircraft but still luv em.
Dont worry guys I'm only going to visit now and then for a while till I get a new Kaufmann starter fitted:rolleyes:

Welcome back brother!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back