What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

almost forgot.....

Australian built DH Vampire when flying above my house a relatively low level. Was pretty awesome :D

Ive been outside for a sometime but now Im back (sorry) I'm still around which is good news for me but I bet a few old soaks on this site will be really pissed off. I rattle a bit with all the pills Ive been put on and had few bits chopped about with and at times I think I'm only firing on one cylinder. I have even missed that old sod Les :) having a dig at me.
I still know absolutley squat about aircraft but still luv em.
Dont worry guys I'm only going to visit now and then for a while till I get a new Kaufmann starter fitted:rolleyes:
Welcome back ole friend - you've been missed!!!!!

Ive been outside for a sometime but now Im back (sorry) I'm still around which is good news for me but I bet a few old soaks on this site will be really pissed off. I rattle a bit with all the pills Ive been put on and had few bits chopped about with and at times I think I'm only firing on one cylinder. I have even missed that old sod Les :) having a dig at me.
Dont worry guys I'm only going to visit now and then for a while till I get a new Kaufmann starter fitted:rolleyes:

I also echo the others at the good news of your return. We've all been thinking about you and hope that starter gets you revving again soon. :)

Well, for once I am really glad because I will NOT have a free beer :) :) :) (see my post on page 3 of the dedicated 'anybody heard of trackend' thread)

Welcome back Track !!!

Spoke my piece about Track...

I just finished stroking a check to The Dept. of The Treasury,
Internal Revenue Service, for my 2007 income taxes. The check
was for thirty-eight dollars !! Off the hook for another year....

Charles

What cheered me up today? Logging on to a reliable service for the first time in ages and seeing Trackend back on the forum! :cheers:

Welcome back Trackend! Trust you have seen "your" thread and the good wishes and goodwill on it!

Did the NHS leave you 1 of everything down the centreline and 2 of everything on either side? :smileyinthejar:

Good on ya Heinzy! have a ball.

What cheered me up today? Wayne's replies to my questions regarding his Fw 190 model - I was afraid he would take them as personal criticisms, when really I only asked for my own information (I am a huge 190 fan!). It ended up as a bit of a mystery, but I think we both learnt something, especially me. It's great to be a part of this forum, you're a great bunch of guys and gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back