What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Me and my college group got to play with legos today as aprt of an exhibition at the art gallery and I even got my photo in the paper. It was like saying hello to an old friend....

I just got a call I'm one interview away from being hired at a bookstore I always wanted to work for, with the same pay and better bennies then the medical office (and all the advance copies you can eat) that would be the same hours my wife works and a five minute walk from her office.
I'm one interview away from my dream job...I guess sometimes things to happen for a reason.
Art in DC

hey adler bayern must have cheered you up last night !

Yes it did!!! What a crazy game! I thought it was over and my heart was pounding and then Bayern pull off 2 more goals in the last 5 minutes (including one less than a minute before the game was over) and we won!!!

Oh and what cheered me up today:

Had a great day in Nuernberg with the wife. We walked around through the markets and bought some fresh olives, feta cheese, peta bread, and different creams for a light dinner tonight in the garden.

We also went and saw the Court Room where the Nuernberg Trials were held from 1945 to 1949. Looks totally different than it did back in the day but it was still neat to see where they Nazi war criminals were put on trial. (Will post some pics later).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back