What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Both the paramedic and the trainie in the back of the ambluance were both hot and nice as hell, which leads me to my entry on the "What annoyed me Today" thread
Art in DC

My wife drug my sorry sore complaining ass out of the apartment and took me to Kingsington MD and I got to see a train and take a train photo and sit in a book shop for a little bit where I found a nice cheap copy of A.A. Hoehliing's "The Franklin Comes Home: The Saga of the most decareated ship", and my wife bought it despite my protests about my lack of employment, telling me to worry about that on monday and enjoy the book and relax and heal before taking me back to rest in the coolness of our Apt and I'll spend the rest of the weekend playing on the PC, reading the book and watching the Mexico nascar race and movies and maybey some baseball..
I will think of all my troubles on monday.

My brother cleaned out 2 trailer loads of my Dad's accumulated 'stuff' at the scrap metal merchant today and scored Mum $280 and $560 for the two loads!!
He always said his "stuff" was worth something, now Mum reaps the benefits!

Users who are viewing this thread