What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got my Ancestry DNA results back today. There were more than a few surprises, like traces of East and Central Asia [Mongol and Hun?],
West Africa :shock:, Middle East, Scandinavian [Vikings?]. Was expecting Eastern European and Irish, but also got Greek/Italian, Iberian Peninsula, Western Europe, and Great Britain. Typical North American I guess.

Got my Ancestry DNA results back today. There were more than a few surprises, like traces of East and Central Asia [Mongol and Hun?],
West Africa :shock:, Middle East, Scandinavian [Vikings?]. Was expecting Eastern European and Irish, but also got Greek/Italian, Iberian Peninsula, Western Europe, and Great Britain. Typical North American I guess.
You know, a large percentage of the world male population has the same Y chromosome, which can be traced back to the Mongol leader Dzjengis Kahn. I think it was about 8 % or so. They are all decedent along the male line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back