What Cheered You Up Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yesterday but I had troubles posting last night. On the left, the entrance to the Buger King drive-thru. on the right, the entrance to Kal Tire, down the middle, a concrete meridian

IMG_2306.jpg

Despite the snow on the ground, the roads were very drive-able and she has snow tires on. After the car was removed i noticed oil on the ground so this is going to be costly

Picked up a package from UPS this evening which contained the Rock River Arms AR-15 upper receiver I purchased a few weeks back. Looks nice, 20" heavy varmint barrel in a free floating front handguard.
Now am waiting on a Rock River stripped lower that I ordered on a gun auction site for nearly half what Rock River sells them for. Then I need to just get the lower parts kit, trigger group, and buttstock parts and put that all together and I'll have a functional, although heavy rifle.
Gonna be a fun spring blasting up some little round steel targets at several hundred yards!

Yesterday but I had troubles posting last night. On the left, the entrance to the Buger King drive-thru. on the right, the entrance to Kal Tire, down the middle, a concrete meridian

Despite the snow on the ground, the roads were very drive-able and she has snow tires on. After the car was removed i noticed oil on the ground so this is going to be costly

I thought this was the "What Cheered You Up Today?" thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back