What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

after getting some duff info that said my car was going to cost a fortune to fix it ended up costing £60 that said i've been using my wifes sparkely gold toyota yaris for three weeks it has a 950cc engine

Got with the times and purchased an XBox 360 along with Halo 3, Dead Rising, Forza 2 and Gears of War. It's great, the only downside is that I now need a bigger TV

After 6 consecutive days in jeans....back into a pair of shorts.. Yeah I know I'm a bit crazy...

First time I've worn jeans this year...I'm serious!...it was a bit cold in Melbourne!

After 2 1/2 months of haggling with my new landlord about the rent (he wanted to raise it 200%!!) he called and said the bank gave him a fixed mortgage and he won't have to raise it! So I don't have to move and be homeless. That was a very real possibility. Now onto the other problems around here.

Glad to hear your rental problems have been rectified.
Half day of work today, then 3.5 days of no plans, nothing to do, but what I decide to do, and best of all, no work.

Users who are viewing this thread