What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finally got my PC back this evening, all up-dated, new software, more capacity, brilliant!
Can now start sorting out articles and pics to post, at last!

i played my PS3 today first time in roughly a month because of all the school work i got going, and also i have a new girlfriend lets see if i can keep her for a little longer

Thor - you and I gotta get on the same page. I was toasty last night, first time since New Years!

Thor - you and I gotta get on the same page. I was toasty last night, first time since New Years!

We need to do that!!! Sounds like fun. Maybe we need to make a "I'm F'ed up so I'm posting here" forum. ha ha ha.

God I'm drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ha...i know it probaly wont happen but only time will tell, and what you mean young i'm 16 now, and also i forgot to add I'm going for my learners on thursday

OMG, to be 16 again............

Of course, 17 was my best year. Of course, I'm 42 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So today, there I am , doing yardwork (don't ask since I don't have a yard) when I hear an airplane. Not any airplane. Thick, heavy radial sound. Looking up I see something I couldn't ID. White with blue trim, it looked like a plane in Charles siggy except it only had two engines very close to the fuselage. B-26 type tail and Liberator type nose. Still don't know what it was but my smile extended all the way down the block!

Well today I got 3 unexpected credits in physics ,still can't believe I passed it thought I'd fail it forsure.Got home and said to my Dad I got 3 credits in physcis ,he says Good on ya , you deserve a reward so I sarcasticly said oh $20 bucks will do ,surprisingly he actually gave me $20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back