What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A Pilsner from my local brewery and a sandwich from a family owned sandwich shop. Great beer and food.

IMG_0368.jpeg

Fagen Fighters Air museum in Western Minnesota announced earlier this year that they purchased a new fighter. They have been hush hush on what is was until today. It's a P-47! Was supposed to be delivered today, but had mechanical problem. I see a road trip in the near future.

Got my 70's era receiver back from the shop yesterday. They tuned it up and fixed a very annoying popping in the left channel that has been annoying me to the point that it has been unusable for the last few years. As a bonus, when reinstalling it I hooked up a bluetooth box so I can play music from my phone.
It's great to have it back above my model work bench. Spent several hours last night annoying the neighbors with it
:lol:

20230419_054300.jpg

Wow. I had a Pioneer SX-525 with the Gerard Zero-100 turntable. They walked off with other valuables of mine one night while I was away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back