What Cheered You Up Today? (15 Viewers)

I think I made an image of a groundhog flying a P-39 somewhere in the Groundhog threads
 
Traditionally, the Christmas season doesn't end until Candlemas. February 2nd.
Once it ended in October :D
 
Yep. Aldi is full of them here in Ireland.
 
How about Easter, anybody seen the chocolate egg and bunny's on sale yet! :lol::lol:
I saw hot cross buns on Boxing Day
 
Last year was a chaotic one for my wife. She had to quit her job in the spring to take care of her ailing mother. Then, once her mother had recovered, she couldn't get her old job back, so ended up doing part time work for a funeral home. Finally, in the fall she got a job at a local clinic, answering phones. But she hasn't been happy there because the work environment has been pretty stressful.
Earlier this week, the funeral home reached out to her. They want her back. Full time office manager, with a big pay bump plus benefits. :wav:
 
:thumbright:The good greasy fried brand kind! Excellent news!!
 
Once again tis Friday!!! Too cold for my aching bones to spend any length of time outdoors so I'm going to spend the weekend taking my .22 lr target pistol (Ruger Mark IV Target) apart and installing a trigger upgrade kit, then I'm going to whip up a big batch of Venison Stew if I can remember how I made it the last time.
 
Last edited:
I think I might look for some Rumple of the Bailey for some reason.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back