What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

49ers win! Hold on to beat the Green Bay Packers to advance to the NFC Championship Game!

IMG_2531.jpeg

IMG_2532.jpeg

Wasn't a fan of the 49'ers until McCaffery showed up. Was a big fan of his dad at Denver. Great blood line

Wasn't a fan of the 49'ers until McCaffery showed up. Was a big fan of his dad at Denver. Great blood line

He was a Niner before Denver. Got his 1st SB in SF. The Shanahans and McCaffery's are best friends, and always together. Back when Kyle Shanahan was a ball boy for the Niners when his dad was the OC for the 49ers he used to babysit McCaffery. lol

Just booked a vacation rental house in the beautiful Allgäu region of the Bavarian Alps right on the Austrian border this summer. Going to be a nice week of alpine mountain hiking, saunas, castles, and sightseeing. Will be there in the middle of our 3 week Germany trip.
My idea of a hike is from my bench to the fridge then to the seats out the back. Then I plan my return hike!!!

My students exceeded all expectations on their ELA MAP tests today. They totally blew me away! I had three go down and the rest all went up. From 3 to 20 points. I am going to come up with something nice this Thursday since its the last day of school this week. Friday is the always highly popular professional development :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back