What Cheered You Up Today? (10 Viewers)

 
49ers win! Hold on to beat the Green Bay Packers to advance to the NFC Championship Game!

IMG_2531.jpeg


IMG_2532.jpeg
 
Wasn't a fan of the 49'ers until McCaffery showed up. Was a big fan of his dad at Denver. Great blood line
 
Wasn't a fan of the 49'ers until McCaffery showed up. Was a big fan of his dad at Denver. Great blood line

He was a Niner before Denver. Got his 1st SB in SF. The Shanahans and McCaffery's are best friends, and always together. Back when Kyle Shanahan was a ball boy for the Niners when his dad was the OC for the 49ers he used to babysit McCaffery. lol
 
I like the Brock Purdy story
 
Just booked a vacation rental house in the beautiful Allgäu region of the Bavarian Alps right on the Austrian border this summer. Going to be a nice week of alpine mountain hiking, saunas, castles, and sightseeing. Will be there in the middle of our 3 week Germany trip.
My idea of a hike is from my bench to the fridge then to the seats out the back. Then I plan my return hike!!!
 
49ers win! Hold on to beat the Green Bay Packers to advance to the NFC Championship Game!

View attachment 758907

View attachment 758908
I am happy for you, but it looks like I will be rooting against you next weekend! :occasion5::)
 
My students exceeded all expectations on their ELA MAP tests today. They totally blew me away! I had three go down and the rest all went up. From 3 to 20 points. I am going to come up with something nice this Thursday since its the last day of school this week. Friday is the always highly popular professional development :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 
Good on them, and you Jesse.
Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back