What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My students exceeded all expectations on their ELA MAP tests today. They totally blew me away! I had three go down and the rest all went up. From 3 to 20 points. I am going to come up with something nice this Thursday since its the last day of school this week. Friday is the always highly popular professional development :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Good on them and good on you. Makes for a cheery day. :thumbright: :thumbright: :D

Speaking of football

View: https://youtu.be/sTdH8j7enBo?si=1sQ28cmXpd7zw6Op

U-M_Logo-Hex.png

YEAH BABY!

GO BLUE!!!

Yeah, I know, I'm a bit of a homer but hey, class of '81, an no, not 1881... :lol:
although some days it feels like it...

Last edited:
My son is happy because his team beat Baltimore and is going to the Superbowl again. Last year when the Eagles looked like they were going to win at the half, he was so heartbroken. So, he's one big happy camper. He says it's more satisfying because these boys at school told him Baltimore was going to win the Superbowl (not this year).

Im ok with the 49ers win but it would of been cool if the Lions got in, out of the other 2 teams I guess KC deserves it

Congrate's I can't say I am happy with the outcome, but your team defiantly outplayed and out coached my team in the 2nd half, and most of the lucky breaks fell thier way also. I do hope they beat the Swifty team!

And Lions Fans can't moan and groan about the bad officiating like they usually do after a big loss. If anything the Lions got more favorable non calls during the game.

Cheers! :occasion5: It was a fun game to watch!

Congrate's I can't say I am happy with the outcome, but your team defiantly outplayed and out coached my team in the 2nd half, and most of the lucky breaks fell thier way also. I do hope they beat the Swifty team!

And Lions Fans can't moan and groan about the bad officiating like they usually do after a big loss. If anything the Lions got more favorable non calls during the game.

Cheers! :occasion5: It was a fun game to watch!

Lions owned the first half. I thought it was over for my Niners. Something clicked at the half though…

Lions owned the first half. I thought it was over for my Niners. Something clicked at the half though…
The Lions looked like the Minnesota Vikings in the 2nd half. Football off helmet, missed interception then into hands of receiver, another football through hands, etc... Minnesota Vikings fans will know what I'm talking about.
Just hope 49'ers can whoop the Chiefs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back