What Cheered You Up Today? (20 Viewers)

There
 
Took them long enough....😉

 
Screenshot_20240131_173719_YouTube.jpg


Now that will take some balls...

Wich camp are you??

I am splitt
I like Curry because....well you know, Curry.
I like Sabrina because it would have taken massive balls to challenge Curry. And she is a fast sharp shooter.

Strange thing is i think this will be a real game between 2 gun slingers.

It is the Quick and the Dead.

Between:

1706719692913.png


1706719753105.png
 
Last edited:
Fever finally wears off. Blasted flu.
Glad you are feeling better.
I'm still trying get back to normal myself.
 
My students were rock stars for my recorded lesson for my coursework. They ate all of the experiment candy. All Skittles and M & Ms are gone.
 
M & Ms, Skittles and Sour Skittles, food coloring and salt water. No nitroglycerin yet. Just some simple dye extraction.
 
And sheep!
I was trying not to alarm people.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back