What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My morning group brought me tons of treats. One of them said " you never get anything, so I bought this bear, heart candy box and heart container to show you I appreciate you every day". Very sweet. I have monthly awards for excellent behavior. Your name gets picked and you win a special prize. This month it was cash and this new student that has been just fantastic won. He left his cash prize here and I gave it to him back to him. He says to this little guy that sits next to "Here. You can have this." I asked him, you don't want your prize? He says "You don't need money to guarantee happiness. Money isn't everything" I was,like, wow, I knew I there was something about this young man I liked. He's a unique one for sure.

The EAA is raffling off a fully restored Be-You-Tea-Full Ercoupe 415C!!!!!

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 17-41-41 Win this FULLY RESTORED - 1946 ERCOUPE 415-C!.png

My morning group brought me tons of treats. One of them said " you never get anything, so I bought this bear, heart candy box and heart container to show you I appreciate you every day". Very sweet. I have monthly awards for excellent behavior. Your name gets picked and you win a special prize. This month it was cash and this new student that has been just fantastic won. He left his cash prize here and I gave it to him back to him. He says to this little guy that sits next to "Here. You can have this." I asked him, you don't want your prize? He says "You don't need money to guarantee happiness. Money isn't everything" I was,like, wow, I knew I there was something about this young man I liked. He's a unique one for sure.
Haha he seems like he has some good parents, unlike a lot of other kids his generation. Yes I know that my generation is the one right before his but still, Gen Z doesnt make the best parents from what I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back