What Cheered You Up Today? (20 Viewers)

I was trying not to alarm people.

The sheep are already nervous.
 
So my students said that he wanted to get a dragon tattoo on his arm when he made black belt. He asked if it would start fights in bars. I said no one carries about tattoos anymore. He was worried about fights. The guy is 50 over 6 foot and a weight lifter. No one is ever going to mess with him anyway.

So he does not know if he will get one. I told him I had one. You want to see it. It is on my a@@. He ask what it was, a dragon? O, no. I got a bunny right. Ok stop the BS. I asked if he wanted to see it. He said no, that I did not get a rabbit. I told him I did and it is the rabbit from the holy grail.

 
So he does not know if he will get one. I told him I had one. You want to see it. It is on my a@@. He ask what it was, a dragon? O, no. I got a bunny right. Ok stop the BS. I asked if he wanted to see it. He said no, that I did not get a rabbit. I told him I did and it is the rabbit from the holy grail.
Got poked at for not wanting tatoos one time. My response was that I had enough involuntary holes in me, that I didn't need to add a bunch of voluntary ones... :rolleyes:
 
I Finally Found a Low Calorie low Fat Paczki for Fat Tuesday!
Fat Tuesday Treat.jpg
 
that should reduce your stress somewhat
 
More joy! My #2 son is finally getting his promotion. Somebody in the WI NG finally died and freed up a slot. And nobody was related to the commandant.
:evil4:
Attaboy!!!!!!!!
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back