What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)

I have never had kids bring me flowers before. How touching. She sure gave me a lot of hair in the picture LOL!
flowers CUBS.png
Roses.png
 
Last edited:
Bacon/winner hard choice. Great news!
I gave you a Winner since Bacon is not good for your heart. I had my coat on already, so I'll just leave now.
 
Ordered a bottle of gin from a distillery recently. When they sent it they stuffed up and sent it to a non-existent address and it was returned to them. I told them about this. Yesterday they finally sent it to the right address and when I received I pleasantly discovered that they made up by sending me 4 bottles instead of the one I paid for.:cool:
 
Kalki gin?

If so worth the wait.
No. From here:


They do some really nice gins such as their Kaffir Leaf Gin and Shiraz gins
 
Older Granddaughter for the day yesterday and both around today with Mum and Dad for mothers day... :)
 
Cheers guys! I'll tell him a bit later on. He's totally engrossed in making a Lego Perseverance Rover at moment :-)
 
FInally! You can only eat so many baked beans!
 
Bought myself a Marshall guitar tube amp. I have been playing guitar for about 30 years, but this is my first Marshall. It's tiny, but fully tube and while playing it I'm wondering why it took me so long to get one. Nothing more satisfactory then playing a powerchord on a cooking tube amp.

Tube amps rule 🤘
 
Last edited:
Pics or it doesnt rule.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back