What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're sure? I thought the singer was ill. They were supposed to play in Antwerp this week, but it wasn't to be. Everybody got their money back.

Yeap the show was canceled in Antwerp because Brian Johnson had the flu. Two days later the tour continued in Leipzig, Germany.

The show last night was amazing! AC/DC tore the house apart! Great fricken show!

Still music ringing in your ears then Chris? Btw, thoght that you might like this one....in case that you don't have it already.

Attachments

• EH_Wallpaper_Hi-Res.jpg
    EH_Wallpaper_Hi-Res.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 529
Very cool. I have not seen that. Is that yours?

As for the music in my ears? No it is not ringing. I have gotten wiser with age. I wear ear plugs at concerts now!

I didn't at Metallica :lol: It was a great show and they played better than I've ever seen in my previous Metallica concerts.

I'm glad that Johnson was better and you were able to enjoy the show, Chris :thumbright:

I didn't at Metallica :lol: It was a great show and they played better than I've ever seen in my previous Metallica concerts.

I'm glad that Johnson was better and you were able to enjoy the show, Chris :thumbright:

I used to never wear earplugs at concerts, but after years of flying helicopters combined with 20 years of rock concerts I started to feel the effects. I have permanent damage to my ears, fortunately not enough to require hearing aids.

I use special ear plugs that I get a local guitar shop. They filter out all the excess noise and lower the decibels. In the end the sound is crisper and cleaner and my ears do not ring any more. AC/DC was only the second time I had used these ear plugs.

It was worth it though. The sound was great, the vocals were clear and no ear pains.

I am glad you enjoyed Metallica. I can't wait to see them again in May.

Lucky that is a great pic.

The Metal band I menage launched their Facebook profile. We will be recording in May of this year and will be shooting a Music Vid very soon. The name of the band is Jack and Jill Effect.

Temperatures made it to nearly 50 Degrees F. today, first time it's been that warm since Mid November. Took a nice walk at the archery range with the Longbow and shot some targets.
Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, and Monday and Tuedsay even warmer. I for one am tired of Winter and welcome spring.

The weather was warm enough yesterday that I got my bicycle out and rode to the store. I'm getting Erich-itis and can't wait until its warmer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back