What Cheered You Up Today? (10 Viewers)

After many years of saving money, spending it on something else, saving some more I have finally got enough cash to send an M1 Garand parts kit and Receiver to a gunsmith that specializes in rebuilding M1 Garands. She, yes she, is going to re-Parkerize all the metal, put them all back together and fit it into a new fancy Walnut stock. Hopefully have it back in my grubby hands in a month or so.

Next is to save more money for the parts for a M1 Garand receiver dated to 1943, try to put mostly period correct parts, but will put on a new stock and barrel, those are getting harder and harder to find and very costly.
 
Had a good talk with my boss after last year's mess. My role in the team will change and I will have all kinds of new opportunities. The only downside of this is that I won't be going to Boston this year and so won't be able to visit any American friends like I did the last 4 years.
 
Buys 468.JPG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back