What Cheered You Up Today? (22 Viewers)

Well I am freeeeeeeee!
Got some grubs to lower heart rate.
Free till Fri when I return to get zapped.
"zapped"? cardioversion? Cardiac ablation? yikes, regardless peace be with you:pilotsalute:
 
Well I am freeeeeeeee!
Got some grubs to lower heart rate.
Free till Fri when I return to get zapped.
Found an Aussie picture of the procedure.
Seems sciency enough for down under.

1701844485333.png
 
Bought a nearly 50 year old Smith Wesson Model 17 (K-22 Masterpiece) .22 target revolver at on on-line auction site a little over a week ago. Just picked it up from the gun dealer this afternoon and the thing looks like new, can't wait to put some holes in paper with it.
Great pick up, enjoy
 
Thank yous.
All good, normal heart beat now, bps, pulse!!!!!👍 home in about 1-1/2 hrs!
 
Nine more working days. 3 testing days in that nine. Then well deserved break.
 
It has a flavour of its own so I can only give a general that it is like a cross between a grape and cherry in texture but the skin is a little thicker than grape skins and can be slightly chewy and slightly tart if not fully ripe. Visually ripe and fully ripe are the same.
 
Army beats Navy 17-11!
:wav:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back