What Cheered You Up Today? (4 Viewers)

Good News re the car
 
This songster in my back yard. North American mockingbird.
 

Attachments

  • Mocking Bird Largo-3-15-2024.jpg
    Mocking Bird Largo-3-15-2024.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
Had the honor of teaching my wife's school kids/class about WW2 yesterday. I brought in original uniforms, equipment, weapons, and artifacts the kids could touch and feel. I put together a powerpoint presentation with animation and sound.

Some were interested, some weren't (kids are kids), but even if I only made an impression on half of them I think it was a success.
 
Had the honor of teaching my wife's school kids/class about WW2 yesterday. I brought in original uniforms, equipment, weapons, and artifacts the kids could touch and feel. I put together a powerpoint presentation with animation and sound.

Some were interested, some weren't (kids are kids), but even if I only made an impression on half of them I think it was a success.
Good for you !
 
Awesome Chris.
 
Had a Jitsu call with Karl the other day. 🙂
 
Attended my father's 87 birthday the other day. He is almost his young self since the pacemaker. We went to airshows for almost 40 years. I am so glad he is still around.
 
You lucky sob. Mine didnt last that long. But still is missed.
And I know it. Step mother is 73. Both has health issues but who doesn't. Lost my mom 20 years ago last month. Grand mother also passed young. Great grandmother was another story. She out lived both daughters. I cannot imagine what that was like. Anyway my father is building a Lego like F4U. He picked me up a P38. Slowly getting it built. I'm benn to sick to work on it in a while.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240103_173540.jpg
    IMG_20240103_173540.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
Had the honor of teaching my wife's school kids/class about WW2 yesterday. I brought in original uniforms, equipment, weapons, and artifacts the kids could touch and feel. I put together a powerpoint presentation with animation and sound.

Some were interested, some weren't (kids are kids), but even if I only made an impression on half of them I think it was a success.
Share the power point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back