What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This songster in my back yard. North American mockingbird.

Attachments

• Mocking Bird Largo-3-15-2024.jpg
    Mocking Bird Largo-3-15-2024.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
Had the honor of teaching my wife's school kids/class about WW2 yesterday. I brought in original uniforms, equipment, weapons, and artifacts the kids could touch and feel. I put together a powerpoint presentation with animation and sound.

Some were interested, some weren't (kids are kids), but even if I only made an impression on half of them I think it was a success.

Had the honor of teaching my wife's school kids/class about WW2 yesterday. I brought in original uniforms, equipment, weapons, and artifacts the kids could touch and feel. I put together a powerpoint presentation with animation and sound.

Some were interested, some weren't (kids are kids), but even if I only made an impression on half of them I think it was a success.
Good for you !

You lucky sob. Mine didnt last that long. But still is missed.
And I know it. Step mother is 73. Both has health issues but who doesn't. Lost my mom 20 years ago last month. Grand mother also passed young. Great grandmother was another story. She out lived both daughters. I cannot imagine what that was like. Anyway my father is building a Lego like F4U. He picked me up a P38. Slowly getting it built. I'm benn to sick to work on it in a while.

Attachments

• IMG_20240103_173540.jpg
    IMG_20240103_173540.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Share the power point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back