What Cheered You Up Today? (8 Viewers)

My daughter has completed the final event of her high school years. Had her grad party this evening. The rain broke just at 4 and held off until 11. The sun even came out. :wav:
 
Plumbing issue solved!
We decided to ask for a second opinion after being told we needed our main stack replaced.
A drain specialist came out with his chain auger and had the blockage cleared in minutes.
That just saved me thousands in unnecessary work.
We had the same thing. Smell from a toilet for Years, wifes family home. Finally got a young bloke who likes to hunt problems down and cure them.
Had several guys tell me $$$$$$$$$$$$! This kid came in and decided it was the toilet connection. Took up the toilet and bam, the pipe to sewer was broken. Made a sleeve to fit INside the sewer line, new toilet seal, Bob's yer bloody uncle. 5 years now and not one bad sniff. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut feeling, play on words.
 
I wonder if anyone asked Mr. Pancake "Are those Hamsters in your pockets or are you just happy to see us"?
OK, to warm out for a coat so I'll just leave.
Don't forget your hat.
 
It hasn't happened yet, but my son arrives later today for 12 days of leave. It's his last leave before deploying to Okinawa for a year. :)
 
One more week before I'm outta Joisey!!
 
We had a great family & friends party on the back porch today. I'm happy Jake was able to see his cousins before going to Okie. I grilled burgers, brats, and jalapeño poppers, my sis provided potato salad and baked beans. Good company, good weather, and good food.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back