What Cheered You Up Today? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wife went back to the book fair today to get a few things for her classroom. Picked me up a few more books too.

IMG_7003.jpeg

I was always told I was part Native American Indian..............
Daughter had DNA done, not even a whisper of NAI?
Basically I am all Scot, Irish, English.................. :cheers:
I once had a chat with an NAI, he called me "Chief"!
A derogatory remark, because I may have One drop of NAI blood!
You LUCKY DOG!! My great grandmother was Cherokee. Everything is owned by the woman. Oh wait. White men call it divorce.

I spoke with my son today. His unit flies out tomorrow to Okinawa, stopping in at Alaska on the way. He's in good spirits and ready to throw steel downrange. I'd thought it would be a year's deployment but he's scheduled back in at the end of Feb. Has to do indoc on return and apparently another exercise before he gets leave, but I may be able to see him in March.

Of course, intervening matters may keep him longer, pity the poor souls on the other end of his irritation -- as I can speak to personally, lol.

Ha, I have almost all of those, great minds...

Now come to think of it, I have a metric shit ton of books I've "collected" over the last 40+ years, military, aviation, naval, Civil War. Wife and I are downsizing with an eye on a new place in two years.

Anybody have any interest in picking up some slightly used tomes? I have several boxes (read about 20) full I need to pare down.

Seriously if anyone is interested PM me and I'll take some pictures and post them, as far as price, meh, I'm not greedy. I only check in hear once a day, usually AM EST so don't be surprised if you do try to contact me if it takes a while for me to respond.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back