What Cheered You Up Today? (11 Viewers)

My dad always says 'Call me anything you like, as long as it's not late for lunch' :)
 
After several months of waiting the new/custom longbow I ordered back in June 2024 is finally going to be delivered today, it's like a late Christmas.
Weather looks halfway decent this afternoon so I may need to head to the archery range and fling some arrows (luckily I left them in the Truck last week).
 
It's Friday and weekend, thank f....ishfingers for that!
It's funny (not), how the working week seems to be so much longer, when you have a management that's totally, utterly, to the max....useless, clueless!

I'm running out of #-o :facepalm:....
 
I retired this Friday. Really looking forward to Monday morning when I fully intend to turn over and lie in.
 
I went to a family gathering to celebrate my late stepmother's life. A nice woman, who was my stepmom's friend, said most sincerely that I look just like her.
My stepbrother and I had a good laugh.
 

Attachments

  • image_A41B3334-51A0-4BDC-8DC2-4B5E2276EFAD.png
    image_A41B3334-51A0-4BDC-8DC2-4B5E2276EFAD.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 58
I had my fourth grade DL students take their math MAP test today. Let me tell you that it was quite a struggle to get them where I wanted them to be. Today I had 17 of 18 all go up on their scores. One is absent, so he didn't get to take it. Never in my 13 years have I ever had this happen. I have had 80 or 90%, but never 99%. I guess they all score pizza or tacos next month when we get back from the much needed Spring Break. This makes me very happy and I am so proud of my 4th grade kids.
 
... I guess they all score pizza or tacos next month when we get back from the much needed Spring Break. This makes me very happy and I am so proud of my 4th grade kids.
Guess that needs some bacon topping.
 
Teachers ain't paid enough.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back