What Cheered You Up Today? (17 Viewers)

Freakin' fantastic Terry
 
What Geo said! Bloody awesome Terry!
 
 
Got my test results from my annual checkup. Doc says I'm I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in. A1C is a bit high, but not too high. Doc says I should lower my donut and Coca Cola intake.
 
And wash it down with some relaxing Rum, diluted with equal quantities of the same Rum.
My son, the one who went to the Naval Academy, recommends Pusser's.
"The traditions of the Royal Navy are rum, buggery, and the lash!"
- Winston Churchill
 
The look on the boss' face when I reminded him I will be off tomorrow as well as Thursday through Monday the following week. :oops:

I've only been asking for a reliable helper for the past several years, since he stole my last reliable helper for another department. Sorry. Not going to put much effort in training summer help beyond the basics.
If you want someone who can cover for me when I take a few days off, you need to give me someone permanent. And not just some rando who can't hack it in another any other department.
 
Last edited:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back