What Cheered You Up Today? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My first paycheck. Wow! It made the misery the last three days worth it. It makes even tempting to come back no matter how hard it is. With my license in hand, it will increase by a lot. Those 13 years of teaching are adding up.
 
I was finally able to obtain some 2-56 taps priced at $6.30 for three, special order on line from Home Depot. I then used them to repair the taillight for the Ercoupe. It was assembled using very tiny rivets, one of which had broken. I drilled out the remains of all three rivets and then drilled and tapped the holes so I could use some 2-56 screws that I had obtained for some now-forgotten purpose. Seems to work great and you can't beat the price!
 
I was finally able to obtain some 2-56 taps priced at $6.30 for three, special order on line from Home Depot. I then used them to repair the taillight for the Ercoupe. It was assembled using very tiny rivets, one of which had broken. I drilled out the remains of all three rivets and then drilled and tapped the holes so I could use some 2-56 screws that I had obtained for some now-forgotten purpose. Seems to work great and you can't beat the price!
But to you have the STC for that mod LOL;)
 
In PG on the 5th....

1757345149571.png


 
In PG on the 5th....

View attachment 846276

Uh, so, a kid is ineligible for a driver's license until age 16. And even then they have to take drivers' education. So, are there a lot of underage (like 5-9 year olds) drivers flaunting the law of this local? I reckon it would put the fear of God in these ruffians if the 5-0 put out a sting operation.
Further, what if the perpetrator of the foul deed, this scofflaw, midget vehicle rapscallion, had a driver's license? I'm not sure of what liability coverage would be for a pilk pretty princess car would be, but it's probably very reasonable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back