What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sold my Jeep today. Although sorry to see it go, it would have cost more than its value to sort out the minor electrical problem, and it was becoming a target for vandals. Just need to find a cheap run about now.

Not official yet, but I think I found a good car. So far I've only owned SUV's, but for what I need in AZ for the moment, I'd be better off going with a newer, more fuel efficient car. Found a little 2009 Chevy Cobalt with a perfect record. I've rented them before and was pleasantly surprised by the power and response...more than I was expecting.

I've been in the same boat, having had 4 x4s for the last 20+ years - now I just need a little 'Noddy' car!
Harrison, as the Jeep (Cherokee) has been standing idle, **ckwits decided it would be fun to smash off one of the electric door mirrors, break a rear quarter light and add a couple of scratches to the (metallic) paint work. Oh, and someone stole the battery ! They're in for a surprise, as it was an old, dead one I connected just to provide enough power for the alarm / immobiliser !!

Rumor has it another of my chef's is bringing in his notice, you guys might think i'm a terrible boss but the kitchen brigade i inherited are really all s**t !!!!!! and i need rid of them all, why cant you just sack people these days, would make things much easier

Rumor has it another of my chef's is bringing in his notice, you guys might think i'm a terrible boss but the kitchen brigade i inherited are really all s**t !!!!!! and i need rid of them all, why cant you just sack people these days, would make things much easier

Get the broom out and make a clean sweep of it Karl...:D

Give them all the most sh*tiest of jobs to do, continuously, and they'll soon pack it in. Or just shoot them - saves a lot of hassle ! Oh, I forgot, that's politically incorrect, isn't it !!

Had two destinations to deal with today:
1. Pick up some drawings for the museum at a lawyer's office in central Copenhagen, the old part of town = tiny old streets with no room to spare, and plenty of parked cars everywhere.
2. Pick up some freshly printed invitation cards at an office in Glostrup outside of Copenhagen.
Hit both places spot on in the first attempt without problems or incidents.
I'm getting the hang of this map stuff/driving business! Yay! :D
Plus - the lawyer and his secretary were really sweet people, we had a good chat, and so was the lady at the printing office. :thumbleft:

Day off tomorrow! 24 hours of distribution free living, plus I've had my early shift on Saturday changed to a late without asking for it. Happy days indeed!

I've been in the same boat, having had 4 x4s for the last 20+ years - now I just need a little 'Noddy' car!
Harrison, as the Jeep (Cherokee) has been standing idle, **ckwits decided it would be fun to smash off one of the electric door mirrors, break a rear quarter light and add a couple of scratches to the (metallic) paint work. Oh, and someone stole the battery ! They're in for a surprise, as it was an old, dead one I connected just to provide enough power for the alarm / immobiliser !!

How'd you sell it?? :lol:

Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing? I work with people who have been threatened with getting fired for three years and it just never happens. I understand you need documentation these days, but shouldn't three years provide enough? :?:

I want to build a, "suitable" for the living room, glass display.
Got prices on all the glass..... reasonable!
Getting price on welding and powder coating steel side frames.
Next will be the ply back, and hardwood face frame......

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 114
Per (colleague) offered me a ride home in his car, and thus I was home ½ an hour before I usually make it home.
Yay! Plenty of time to make dinner, eat dinner, nap, and go for an evening motorcycle ride with Jørn! :thumbleft: :thumbright:
Went to Roskilde Harbour where we had coffee and a hot dog, enjoying the sunset and chatting and having a good time. :)

Weekend is nearly hear again. May head to a gunshow/competitive shoot featuring some Cowboy actions shoots, Tank rides, machine guns shooting (for a small fee), and for $20.00 US Dollars can shoot a bunch of new shotguns, rifles, and handguns from various manufacturers.
Smoker might get used this weekend since I didn't have the time to babysit it for a 6 hour BBQ Rib cook last weekend. Who's coming over for dinner;)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back