What did you do to fill the time when the website was down?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well, at least you guys didnt think there was something wrong with your internet, and take your computer repairman only to be told there was nothing wrong.....:oops:

I friend of mine bought a computer, shipped with FSX. He didn't want it, so I got it and I played it a lot the last few days :) Furthermore, I finally finished the administration program I'm writing for a Flight school.

Stared at this for 4 days.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 137
My first thought was that it had been shut down, either by design or by a hacker hell bent on revenge for Adler banning him. After the second day, I was convinced, so I started doing things with my maples, geraniums and cactus. I actually designed a misting system, for my greenhouse, and a plumber friend of mine came over today, took some measurements and is going to make some suggestions and give me a price.

I have a load a names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers in
saved PM's. I got them out of there over the last two days.

In words of one syllable... I missed it !

Charles

Spent more time on the Railroad and other sites I visit and emailing and writing others more catching up, but there was a very large void where this site was.
It also brought to earth I don't have a swim buddy on this site in case something like this happens again, so I just kept checking back until it was up again.
Art

Screwming Eagle,

Am I to assume you're referring to a Ford Falcon?
What year? I always thought those were nice cars.

Me? Caught a tan (we just had a little heat wave) and I took trip.

Elvis

What did I do while the forum was down , well I actually did some work . Boring I know but at least the boss is happy , don't suppose he'll be so happy now . :)

Screwming Eagle,

Am I to assume you're referring to a Ford Falcon?
What year? I always thought those were nice cars.

Me? Caught a tan (we just had a little heat wave) and I took trip.

Elvis

Yep sure are. I own 2 a 1990 and 1991 EA facons one being a wagon and one being a sedan. They are aussie falcons so you may not of have heard of them before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back