What Did You Get for Christmas?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yes, babysat my wife's folks which acted like a bunch of 3 year olds all week, and then to top it off went in for a colonosctopy .............yes I had fun. No sex since ... ? to much stress I was told, last night sucked

Bummer, E. Well, that was the end of last year. So here is to hoping this one is better. We had a little Hanukkah time with my in-laws, which was okay as it is better than spending it with my family. My family takes the fun out of dysfunctional.

Laura is doing quite well this time around. Thanks. She is still sore and not moving real fast yet, but otherwise is okay.

Kayleigh is having her ups and downs while working through the day/night reversal. Between 10PM and midnight, it's a struggle. After that it's okay. Trying to make her stay awake more during the day so she sleeps better at night.

Eric in time my friend, in time............it all works out and then they are grown up. I've got two grand-daughters with a thrid child coming end of February. time flys by way too fast ...........

Adler throw them out now ....... right into the muck :D my inlaw factor right now is in a negative number category

I hear ya, Erich. I know this is temporary as my son sleeps well 99% of the time and is a joy. The first three months is what I refer to as the "blob phase". They don't do much of anything but lay there like a blob, eat, sleep, cry and poop. Once they start being a bit more interactive, then I really enjoy it.

Besides, I hear that grandchildren are a parents best revenge! ;)

Damn it, I didn't get any sex on christmas. Got some on the tuesday after though...oh, yeah... but that's like a week ago! :shock: But, come tuesday...oh yeah ....

We never made it Erich. Im sorry, I will get there eventually again. Like I said I only live 30 minutes from there. I will get to Nurnerg and take some pics in the next couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back