What do you guys do for fun besides being here

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Besides being here and working I really havent had time to do much. For the most part my truck was my big hobby but with current gas prices I tend to leave that alone now. It eats enough gas with the modifications Ive done to it.

Although I did started a small grape vineyard, Digging post's and stringing wire. Ive started with 4 different types of grapes so will see how far they get. Its a lot more work then I ever thought but its also relaxing.

Types Im trying to grow
HimRod grape
Eastern Concord Grape
Catawba Grape
Niagara Grape

*LOL* All hail the throne room! :occasion5:

In off-time, I tinker with home-improvement/repair projects, read, play World of Warcraft (Staghelm server, if anyone else is on), photography, try to survive the unbalanced mental chemistry of a pregnant wife....

Yes be careful around pregnant women, its like walking through a minefield!

The best tactic is to just shut up and do as she tells ya :D

Remember who does the usual cooking !

depends.. my projects revolve around (in no particular order)

Irish Wolfhounds
Gunstocks-
Book research
Fall Preparation (building up new handloads, getting in shape, practicing offhand shooting with one rifle for the one elk or deer that I may or may not hunt, etc. I have only had to shoot offhand once in last ten years but it is an old habit)
Hunting and fishing - down to about four hunts and one fishing trip a year

and lately, cleaning up our library. We had infinite room in two library/study's and have run out of room. I just sold a couple of comic book collections that I have kept since the early to mid 50's and quietly checking around on a price for a nearly complete Ace Double Book SF collection.

I have tried to restart model building but have a 1/7 scale 51B about 70% that I haven't touched in three years. However I finally figured out how to do the Malcolm hood and may restart it.

Drgondog what would it cost me to have you build a new stock for my win 94
build date on it is 69?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back