What do you guys do for fun besides being here

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I read some when I can, usually in the sh!tter
The only throne I sit on that I actually am King of, and the one Kingdom that I rule with an iron fist...
Probably the only room in the hoose where we're allowed to rule with iron fists... As SWMBO most likely, as in 9 times out of 10, put what we say and what goes out through those pipes in the same pile of sh*t anyhoo...

I like to listen to music, watch TV and play playstation, gioing out getting drunk and generally having a good time with my mates, working on my cars, reading and researching things, and of course modelling whether it be trains, planes or automobiles

Drgondog what would it cost me to have you build a new stock for my win 94
build date on it is 69?

Way too much.. lol.

I'm pretty good but awfully slow which is why I never remotely considered doing it for real money.. If you want I will post a few pics of ones that I have built

having said that, Wilbur, a M94 would be an easy 'do it yourself' as it is a simple stock. Any semi inletted stock would be close, requiring just some files, inletting black, to get a good metal to wood fit.

Have you ever tried to do one before?

Bill

No Bill i havent tried to do one. i was just thinking about it. Matt this gun is immaculate it was built in late 1968/early 1969. its got a little history behind it if i can i will post some pics of it

For me flying, my side work, and the Cub I've been working on for the past year.

BTW I'm hoping to have it in the air by the end of the summer.

For me of course some model building,collecting military rifles,reloading and currently building a 16'x30'work shop(takes way to much time;1.5yrs.now).The shop will have a 7'x16' office/model room for me and the rest fror wood work.My guns are

An all matching G43 era correct scope(circa44-45 repo mount)
G43072.gif

L-R M1 carbine IN44,VZ24,M48(sold),03,M1a,M1 56,G43
G43066_edited.gif

L-R carbine,FN49 matching 802 Argentina,G43,BM59:)( sold)
G43024_edited.gif

not shown the WH Thompson(bought a kit from Russia to do SBR),Sringfield 45,Mosaint 91/30 and Savage 93 in 22 Magnum

Now I know you ain't living in Jersey! Nice collection!

Yes Sir some states are free/er than others.I will be glad the day I get my Thompson to look like a WWII configuration though not orginial will look the part.I think I might of bought a F/A M1 carbine this past year if it was not for my shop soaking up all my funds.

Nice javlin! :cool:

Now tell me, how well does that G43 shoot ? And what rounds do you shoot ??

Nice javlin! :cool:

Now tell me, how well does that G43 shoot ? And what rounds do you shoot ??

I reload with 43g of IMR4064 w/185g bullet right now seems to work out pretty well.I can shoot better without the scope than with usually about a 4"-5" group @100yds nothing great for sure but the barrel news a new crown.The other collectors are "no no" while some believe it really should not affect the value;I am still debating.The FN49 was part of an order of 5000 for the Argentine Navy.The only order of the FN 49 done in .308 with the detachable mag,solid rifle.

does fishin ever time i can and listen too music and drinking beer and playing with the dog, and shooting my guns sound like fun!!! or is it the redneck upbringing getting the better of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back