What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's just my Dad's squadron. Funny about dads. The older you get, the smarter they seem to get.

But not necessarily in a linear fashion. Early years dad is flippin genius. Highschool and early college... not so much. Upon your maturity, dad is full of wisdom and insight and you work insanely to make up for your stoopid antics that you imposed upon dear ole dad in your past years. As dad wanes in his elder years the role reversal begins. You fully respect his life and strive to be a son that mirrors the father he was to you. Life is often so cruel.

Not sure if I posted here,

but you guys all know its just my name backwards Igor = Rogi

Nothing that deep

OK, Big Mystery Solved. In 1981 there was a movie called "Neighbors" starring John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd In the movie Aykroyd character is called "Captain Vick", which because a very shortly used nickname after I was able to do a passable imitation of the character in the movie. Fast forward 20 plus years and it was the only thing I could think of as a name when I joined this esteemed and honorable website.

Not a shining moment in the Belushi/Aykroyd film vault.

THANK YOU

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread