What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A derivative of "Muskogee" (or Creek) Nation of Native Americans in Oklahoma.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" -- Isaiah 6:8

What a great thread, I could work out most names but 'Njaco' had me stumped. Makes perfect sence once you know.

I got Switcha by accident many years ago. We had to log into a computer program using our first initial and the first 6 letters of our surname. I never realised that it actually spelt anything before then and ever since then I've been known as Switcha or Switch. It came in real handy once on line gaming took off as it rolled off of the tongue easily and has served me well in Battlefield #####,COD####, HoH#### etc, etc

Cheers Switch

Mine came from gaming also.My son was wanting a name that me and him could use for COD,IL2 and others that sounded halfway cool.So I came up with Javlin "point of the spear" was the thought behind it.Cheers

Mine came from gaming also.My son was wanting a name that me and him could use for COD,IL2 and others that sounded halfway cool.So I came up with Javlin "point of the spear" was the thought behind it.Cheers

Excellent, I like it a lot. I love the line in the movie 'Pearl Harbour' where one of the characters says the same thing. " We are the point of the spear".

Gotta love gray haired gaming geeks.
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth enthusiam very time"

Cheers Switch

I'm named after my favorite plane. Check my avatar. The geedog is my wifes pet name for me.

I do answer to a multitude of other more derogatory names as well.:lol:

Good thread...mine is dull....Rocketeer is a great film, a great character created by a comic genius, sorely missed for his creations and his life....the late Dave Stevens.

Next to aircraft, Messerschmitt cars, Scottie dogs and my family, Rocketeer is my passion!!

five4..... 5 minutes for fighting in hockey,it's short and easy and I also use five40five an expansion of five4 as to the Russian military rifle round 5.45x39mm

woljags,my internet name made up from at the time i had a large collection of wolseley and jaguar cars,now i have daimler's and wolseley's it wouldn't quite work as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back