What Do Your Usernames Mean?

A little late with this, but my username is a portmanteau of "Honey Bucket", by the Melvins, and "Caterpillar March" by Kyuss. Just two cool songs I enjoy. Also, I'm not that great at thinking up usernames.
 
Hi.
When I stated the reason for Canberra Man was I worked on the Canberra B6 and B2. I forgot mention I was electrician fitter and was a member os 617 Squadron at RAF Binbrook.

Ken
 
vw=Volkswagen mk=Mark ii=two......i drive a VW Jetta MKII...they were made from 1985 to 1992...same designation for the Golf
 
AU- internet address for Australia and also Aussie slang for hAy yoU and YT is my nickname Whitey ( Why Tee) its sort of that new texting phonetics if you can call it that.
 
Last edited:
The 'Tango' bit is because I do a bit of ballroom/latin dancing in my spare time (please don't laugh). The 'Pilot' bit is somewhat ironic. '89' is the year I was born -1989.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back