.......What is a tank???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

no the brits had a good tank too but it only entered service in 1944 so it wasnt of much use by then... the tank is...(suspense) the A34 Comet! it was good because the gun was VERY accurate it was fast had moderate armor and pretty good range for a tank

I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE COVERED THE EXPRESSION 'TANK' IN ANTHER FORUM...AS WELL A BIG TIN CAN WITH 'BANG BANG GUNS' IT CAN BE USED TO DESCRIBED AMERICANS....SEPTIC TANK...TO SHERMAN TANK....TO WHATA WANK....TO A YANK....ITS ALL ABOUT COCKNE RYMING SLANG AGAIN!

gud yor speliing iz baad - im gettteng u a dickshonary 4 krismas mate!

sorry mate...but it is getting late...i am tired and i am no longer able to see my keyboard so i am rellieng on my abiltly as a typist to get me through this horriffic times of no lights....(Dad been working on electics and blown the fuse)

SINKA said:
lol...............just a bit of sarcasm aussie jim. i really dont love you :twisted: . where in oz are you? can we do something on the weekend together. that would be great. maybe we can go and drive some tanks that go bang bang like the gun you told me about :p

Aussie i am so glad this guy is 'stalking' you and not the rest of us! he really likes you for some reason! :lol:

i think we all need to be gratefull it is aussie jim with whom sinka has a fixation with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back