What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think every one likes the beer from his home town best. That's why Ehringsdorfer is No. 1 for me. But I will try Hauff as soon as I got the opportunity, Adler. You should be open to new influences, may it be politics, sciences, literature or beer :lol:

Another question: What would you like to eat with your favored beer?

For Ehringsdorfer it's a "Thüringer Bratwurst", for Staropramen it's mashed-potatoes, fried liver with onions to me :D Too bad, there's no "Mmmm"-smilie...

Sauerbraten like my Grandma made...mmm. Too bad she died ten years ago. And Kaas-Spaetzle is for my girlfriend. She likes almost everything with baked cheese :lol:

Did you know that the scots eat deep-fried chocolate-bars? I didn't believe it until I saw it on TV. And it seems it tastes great... I still can't believe it :)

Mmmmmm, food....
homer.gif

DerAlderIstGelandet said:
Eitherway everything is better than Budweiser.
Well, I hope you mean the American stolen brand, beacuse Czech Budvar is one of the best Czech beers.

homer2.gif

dang why did I visit this thread......am hungry all over again, where my woman !

oh sorry ...... Weihenstephaner bitte

Good news (especially for me)! I'm taking my students to Pilsen in April, we're going to have a field trip to the Pilsner Urquell Brewery... It is the biggest Brewery in Europe. I hope they won't sack me after I'll get drunk like ****... :lol:
1116_38_02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back