What is the Best Beer in the World Poll

What is the best beer?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All the Aussies will think i'm weird. I love Fosters, Its my prefered Oz beer, and I don't care where it brewed.
But, i'm quite partial to XXXGold, I can drink more and still stay upright at partys. 8)
German beer I like them all. :D

Well being a Queenslander, XXXX Gold is my favourite and preferred Aussie beer.
You also must be one of the very few Aussie's who actually drink Fosters!!:lol:

You forgot Root Beer... :p

You know, it actually originated from putting herbal roots from trees in their beer...

:p

In a free market economy, people choose what to spend their money on.

Millions prefer Budweiser and choose it over other brands.

Therefore, Budweiser is a great beer..... millions have decided on it through the only thing that counts.... their own money.

Obviously has no taste whatsoever bud has no taste let alone a strong one...

"Truly there is a reason for being the KING of BEER, no beer can beat the clear clean fresh taste of Budweiser, sure you can look for smaller micro-brewery slop to impress the chicks or fagot friends, but give me a Bud, Ballgame and a Barbeque - and you've got perfection."

Another meatball...

Millions of beer drinkers in the world agree that Bud is a great beer.

If they didnt like it, they wouldnt buy it, would they?

No the majority of your Millions buy Budweiser one time to try it and then never buy it again.

For instance I dont know a single German who has bought Budweiser more than once. They all were disgusted by it. I am sure it is the same in most great beer brewing countries such as England, Belgium and I know it is that way in the Czech where the name Budweiser was stolen from and hopefully will someday lose a lawsuit over it and then that disgusting piss that you call Budweiser will have to change its name.

I am pretty positive that the majority of your "millions" are Americans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back